

`Me and Alby
Wednesday, May 28, 2008

`Me and Joyce

` Me and Qin Hui

`Me and Keng Jin

`Me and Kai Sin

YPlease Do Support Them
Alby BlogshopY
Exostreet BlogsphopY
Jia Bao BlogsphopY
Marie BlogsphopY
Qiu Yuan BlogsphopY
Queendora BlogsphopY
Yen Cheng BlogshopY
Lisze BlogshopY
YCCKPS
("Cai Hua
("Hui Hui
("Manli
("Mei Ting
("Pearly
(" Qiu Yuan
("Sharon
("Wei Sheng
("Adeline Toh
("Ang Da
("Angela
("Eileen
("Hannah
("Jervis
("Kahyan
("Keng Jin
("Michz
("Miisha
("Qing Xiang
("Shi Wei
("Tim Yee
("TQI
("Vevian
("Wei Leng
("Xian Feng
("Xing Yi
("Xiao Ying
("Ysabel
("Zhao Ling
("Zombie
("Chin Xin
("Jewellcy
("Jing Ying
("Kai Ying
("Kristhen
("Qin Hui
("Sandy
("Sharon
("Sylvia
("Venie
("Zhao Yue
("Adriano
("Ah Xing
("Alby
("Elaine
("Lisze
("Yan Ling
("Yengcheng
•May 2007
•June 2007
•July 2007
•August 2007
•September 2007
•October 2007
•November 2007
•December 2007
•January 2008
•February 2008
•March 2008
•May 2008
•June 2008
•July 2008
•August 2008
•November 2008
•December 2008
•January 2009
•February 2009
•March 2009
•April 2009
•May 2009
•June 2009
•October 2009
•December 2009
•January 2010

♥Coding :MINMIN
♥Image: 1
Me and Qin Hui during last year staff gathering at PBTL
Been angry at Qiin Hui... Because Past 2 day she promise me that she will go work, in the end she didnt turn up... I knew before she message me, so she call me and message me i didnt reply... Really very sad and disappointed to her...
She not 1st time promise that she will go work, in the end, she break the promise... Didnt turn up... Worry that she will kena sack, no $$$ for her... Yet she still want do this to herself...
She everytime say she know i concern her, worry her... But the truth is, she dont know how much i worry and concern about her... If she knew, she wont hurt and break my promise...
Give her many chances, keep beliving she will change, wont break my promise... She have told me her family problem, alot of problem... But she herself dont fight for herself... Dont want go work, where come the money, no monwy, complain, borrow money from other... When will you be able to return all the money you borrow and start to save money for future...?
Got people tell me she still young, immature... But i thought independent will know how to think...
I'm not your mother... cant be your forever ATM... Cant forever stay by your side... You have to know how to think and take care of yourself using your own hand... Use your own hand to earn money, show a good and responsible person in work... If not even you unable working in zoo, you go others place also the same...
WHEN WILL YOU NOT LET ME WORRY YOU...?
WHEN WILL YOU STOP LET ME WORRY ABOUT YOU...?
WHEN WILL YOU KNOW HOW TO THINK...?
WHEN WILL YOU STOP LETTING ME CRY BECAUSE OF WORRY ABOUT YOU, WORK AND MONEY...?
WHEN WILL YOU GROW UP...?
WHEN WILL YOU CHANGE YOUR BAD HABIT...?
Am i asking too much from you...?
Mayybe i asking too much from you...
People ask me to dont care you, let you stand up by yourself... But seeing you in this situation, i cant bear... I cant cold blooded to you...
But the more i care, the more you take it from granted... Ruin the trust to you...
I keep giving you chance, wanted to forgive the promises you make for me and you break it... I keep beliving, and hoping miracle to come...
NO MATTER WHAT, I CANT HATE AND IGNORE YOU... CAUSE YOU ARE MY AI AI...
SORRY FOR THIS TIME BEING, IGNORE AND COLD TO YOU... I NEED TIME TO RECOVER AND HEEL...
I have being hurt in my relationship, now have to add on to friendship... I still have my hand to heel also...
Honestly... I whole person going to collap... Cant breadth, cant sleep well, think and smile...
QIN HUI... I REALLY DO HOPE HOW IMPORTANT TO WORKS, CAUSE YOU SORT OF MONEY AND YOU NOT STUDY ANYMORE... ONLY CAREER IS YOUR MOTIVATION...